There are two methods to do this, one is for thorough, robust protection, the other is quicker and simply provides a layer of wax protection.
For maximum, protection:
- Abrasive cleaning to remove all old coatings and as much corrosion as possible
- Degrease using Surfex-HD
- Apply Deox-Gel rust remover. Repeat until clean steel is achieved.
- Clean and dry surface.
- Degrease with solvent.
- Prime with Electrox.
- Over coat with Epoxy-Mastic.
- Apply Dynax-UB to treated surface.
For a quicker and easier method:
- Abrasive cleaning to remove old coatings and as much corrosion as possible
- Then the recommended protective coating to be applied is Dynax-UB
Approximately 4 x 750ml aerosols of Dynax-UB will be required per car.