Terms & Conditions
Use of This Site
The use of this website is subject to the following:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Bilt Hamber prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Information and Service on the Site
The information contained on this website is liable to change and although Bilt Hamber makes every effort to keep material on this website up to date and accurate, there may be delays, errors or omissions. Bilt Hamber does not represent or warrant the suitability, completeness, accuracy or currency of any information contained on this website nor that any services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
Bilt Hamber is not responsible for any error or omission on this website and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Bilt Hamber does not guarantee that this website or Third Party Websites will be free from viruses, or that access to this website or Third Party Websites will be uninterrupted.
Liability and Complying Laws
Liability of Bilt Hamber for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise, and which cannot be excluded, is limited to the maximum extent allowable under the relevant laws.
You must comply with all laws in relation to your access or use of Material on this website, including laws of the country in which you reside or from which you access this website.
Links to Other Websites
This website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). Those Third Party Websites are not under the control of Bilt Hamber, and Bilt Hamber does not endorse and is not responsible for any material on, or linked to from, Third Party Websites (“Third Party Material”).
In particular, and to the extent permitted by law, Bilt Hamber makes no warranties or representations:
- regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of Third Party Material or products or services available through Third Party Websites; or
- that Third Party Material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any corporation, organisation or person. Bilt Hamber is not authorising the reproduction of Third Party Material by linking material on this website to Third Party Material.
Trade Marks, Copyright and Linking to This Website
“Bilt Hamber” and all associated trademarks used on this website are registered or pending trademarks of Bilt Hamber and/or its related entities. Copyright in the material on this website is owned or licensed by Bilt Hamber except where necessary for viewing material on this website on your browser, or as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please see our Delivery Charges notice for further information.
In order to contract with Bilt-Hamber you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Bilt-Hamber retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be Bilt-Hamber or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party Bilt-Hamber is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
All prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
Account discount codes – Discount codes may from time to time be offered to account holders; such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered.
Promotional discount codes – We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
You can pay for our collection service using the credit / debit card you would pay for normal goods and our terms of sale apply for this service. Please note, we do not accept vouchers or discounts as part or full payment for this service.
Once the service is paid for, we cannot make changes to it. Therefore, if you wish to amend the address, you will need to cancel the collection and pay for a new one.
We accept cancellation requests made before 7am, 1 working day before the booked collection date. After 7am we will commit your request to our Courier and the service will become non-refundable.
We will collect your goods anytime between 7am – 7pm on your chosen date, at the address you have given when ordering your collection.
We need an address that the courier can access and a responsible adult must be present to hand over the goods. If the courier is unsuccessful in their attempt to collect your goods, you will still be charged the cost of the service.
In the rare event we fail to collect your goods because of a courier or Bilt-Hamber failure, we will refund you the cost of the service.
The items within the return are all subject to our Returns policy and the collection of the goods does not imply an acceptance of their return.
We will accept cancellation requests made before 7am, 1 working day before the booked collection date. After 7am we will commit your request to our Courier and the service will become non-refundable.